Thursday, April 9, 2020

It was a beautiful morning and then ... BAM! winter was back

It was 60, we had the door open, we were listening to the ocean and suddenly the weather turned on a dime!!  Brrrr!  Shut the door, changed into sweatshirts and back in winter!  The forecast is nice again tomorrow - and we'll fall for it again!  Fingers crossed!

Here's yesterday's answers!

 
The turtle is a boot scrapper that we've had since we moved here.



I also sent a picture of the friendship lamp we share to the Panama bunch.


 New puzzle pictures today:

 

Here's what I got back from the kids:

 

Dear Evan Hanson poster                      Family picture wall


This was hard!! I guessed pillow?  Hat?   Surprise -  it's a table!



Today was hard - I argued with face masks and dreaded bias tape ... really, it was not fun.  At one time, my 1/2" tape disappeared into the bobbin case!!  My eyes were popping out of my head. You'd think I would have taken a picture ... no one would have guessed!!  But did not take a picture!!  Wrong generation!!

Here is my Plus / X block for the day.  I only have 2" of that Jacks fabric left - it was my favorite 'now extinct' fabric!!



And here is the famous working scrap system!!  Yep, box of gallon baggies under the ironing board!!  The baggies are divided into colors.  Hey, I didn't say it was elegant ... just working!!  Tee-hee!



Stay Safe and QUILT ON!!









   





No comments: