Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tax Day! or Non-tax day this year!

If you have to be quarantined, it's not bad with an ocean view.  UNLESS they are reroofing your building during this time.  There is a lot of construction noises.  They start fairly early (for retired peeps) and my dreams started having a lot of knocking doors in it.  God bless them, they have paying jobs during this period; they are polite when you walk by; but it doesn't help cabin fever!!  Just saying!

Here is the reveal picture of the one new photo yesterday:

Here are today's photos:

 


I went crazy with the blocks yesterday!!  It was fun and I was on a roll.  2 Plus/X blocks and 1 more Rd to OK.


I thought I'd make some 'calmer' blocks, but then the pink with Japanese(?) characters showed up!  Had to make it!


This one is calm, the upper left corner is Japanese rabbit fabric found at Britex in San Francisco many years ago!


Well, CrAp!  See the mistake??  I ripped that out once!!  Guess I will again!

I'll leave you with a moon over the ocean photo DH took this week.  

Stay safe and QUILT ON!




No comments: