Thursday, May 7, 2020

Done Ripping, still resewing blocks

Note to self:  After researching patterns, and collecting data - please refer back after one sample block!!  Not wander over and take a peak after 29 blocks!  Just saying!!

The photo game continues!  Here's some of the latest - all in our apt:
 

 

 

 

The last one - here's a hint - it looks like a face and it is -of a nautical type!



On "May the 4th be with you!" I watched Star Wars IV and other movies and ripped, ripped, ripped!  But, if I resew 5 blocks a day - I'll be back to 29 blocks completed on Mother's Day!

My Mom, Granny, to our family, died a few years back.  She lived to be 97 but she hated being told what to do!  (so that's where I get it!!)  One flu season was tough and they locked down the retirement home she lived in.  It drove her nuts.

She and her dog had a one bedroom apartment with a patio.  TV, books on tape, A little kitchen, and meals delivered.  "I'm locked up in a puppy mill!" was her refrain for that one week!!  She would have HATED this!

Even I can't get my mind around it - I've been doing this for over 2 months???  I think I've left our complex 9 times!!  And normal isn't even 'just around the corner!'  Bah Humbug!!

Here are the photo reveals:

 

 

  
 

The Whale is a salad tong!  It was a gift from the kids - but no one could guess it!  Stay Safe and QUILT ON!



No comments: