Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School's Starting


Don't you just love the beginning of school? I do. The heat and humidity here have eased up about 10 degrees and 10% - finally, I can breathe outside! Come on fall weather!

I work for the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in the Institutional Research & Planning Office. We're scrambling this week to get ready for the start of the fall semester next Monday. But even being too busy doesn't keep me from loving fall. I think the beginning of school is a great time for resolutions. This year I can recycle all my January resolutions! How about you? Ready to recommit to some changes?

Only 124 days to Christmas! I haven't even really decided what I'm making for anyone let alone started any projects. I usually make something for my mom, my small quilt group, pillows for my sisters and of course, something for my secret pal. Hmmm, this weekend I should look into that!

No comments: