Saturday, February 25, 2012

Big ocean day!!

I'm finding it hard to get anything on my 'to do' list done today - I'm too busy watching the ocean! Big waves covering the rocks/sea stacks out there. Here is "Ricky Rock" [Yes, we named the rocks we can see from our deck. Much easier to spot a whale if you can tell each other where in the big ocean it is quickly!!]



Then I took a series of shots as some waves hit it. Now that's entertainment!!






We were over in Medford and Portland last weekend. We hadn't seen Baby D since Christmas! Everytime we made plans to go over to Medford, the weather or that nasty flu hit! He's getting so big - and so fast with his army-guy crawl! He also kneels and bangs on anything within reach. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly, indeed!

Here's the most popular game in Portland - Papa Horsie!! I told them, "Don't break Papa, be careful!!!"



Is anyone else hooked on Pinterest??? OMG! It is so addicting! I'm going to need an intervention soon! The quilts! The lighthouses! The funny or inspiring quotes! What's not to love?

No comments: