Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When exactly does the flu shot kick in????


I've been sick so much this fall - now it's bronchitis. I got my flu shot - how do I get out of this chicken outfit??? I'm really careful about going out and about - don't want to give anything to anyone else. But it's wearing me down!

So-o I'm going to think "well" thoughts and act normal - at least at home. Need to get back my mojo. More on that thought later!

This picture is L - 7 1/2 months PG and adorable Miss P. Yep, it looks like L could shelter a 2 yr old from an Oregon rainstorm under "the BUMP"!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Doni, unfortunately with your change in location, you also change the "local" pathogens. You WILL build antibodies to them soon, and then things will get back to normal. However, you do need to watch out for 2 year old "typhoid Mary"s:0)

swooze said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Gosh what becky said is depressing. I never thought about you being near "new" germs. Ewww....

Granny said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!