Sunday, June 1, 2014

Getting to know you - copycatting my daughter!

Once again, my DD leads the way on what should be on the blog! She just put up their third "Getting to know you" and I thought I'd fall right into line!  Check out Lindsay's answers on her blog "Ladybird and fellow."  Who's going to be next???

My Husband's answers 

Favorite sport:  Watching college football
Favorite thing to do:  Golf!
Favorite song:  Bye, bye Miss American Pie
Favorite animal:  Schauzer
Favorite tv show:  West Wing or Sopranos
Favorite movie:  Big Chill
Favorite place to go:  NYC
Favorite food:  Crab legs
Favorite book:  Eye of the Needle
Favorite game:  Monopoly
Favorite thing to do with Miss P:  Take hikes
Favorite thing to do with Mr M: play crash cars
Favorite thing to do with Mr D: camping in the family room tent
Favorite thing to do with Mr K: Crawl around on the floor with him
Favorite thing about my children: They're good people
Favorite thing about my wife:  She's just sweet


Favorite thing about Brookings:  The ocean view
Favorite number: 9

My answers
Favorite sport:  Watching the Olympics - summer or winter!
Favorite thing to do:  Quilt, of course
Favorite song:  
Favorite animal:  Whales
Favorite tv show:  West Wing and The Good Wife
Favorite movie:  Deep Impact - love those sci-fi end of the earth epics!
Favorite place to go:  San Francisco
Favorite food:  Steak and baked Sweet Potato
Favorite book:  That guilty pleasure - 50 Shades!
Favorite game:  Alphabet Bingo with the Grands
Favorite thing to do with Miss P:  Color together and art projects
Favorite thing to do with Mr M: Play games
Favorite thing to do with Mr D: Read books
Favorite thing to do with Mr K: Sleep on the couch with him laying on me!
Favorite thing about my children: I agree with Rick - They're good people
Favorite thing about my husband:  His sense of humor - he cracks me up!


Favorite thing about Brookings:  The ocean view
Favorite number: 36 - the number of inches in a yard of fabric????

No comments: