January Blues: Anyone else got them? I've been having a heck of a time since we got back to our condo in Newport. I had a list ... but I've been laying on the couch reading - I am walking the beach each day too. But can't seem to work on that list at all.
To cheer myself up :> I picked 5 of my favorite photos from last year - no doubt they are repeats but here they are! They are in no particular order - because Blogger does this weird photo load thing for me ... and I can't seem to intersperse them with the text ... oh well, there they are anyway - up at the top!
1. Howling like dogs on Thanksgiving! We had so much fun. That's J's Dad, Miss P, J and J2!
2. A sunset from our condo - reminding me of this beautiful state we live in!
3. A & J2 with her college graduation quilt - one of my favorite quilts this year! Green Disappearing 9patch - much easier on the eyes than the pink quilts!
4. Miss P and DH running on the beach.
5. DH and me last week on the balcony at Brookings. Our friend in 'high places' took the photo - thanks K!
DH thinks I just need my "Miss P fix" and we'll be up there Friday to babysit this weekend. Haven't seen the kids for 2 1/2 weeks - doesn't sound too long - but perhaps it is! There's nothing like chasing a 2 yr old and all that cooking to make you appreciate your more sedate life! LOL!