Sunday, November 30, 2008

Take a deep breath - here comes the rush!


Miss P holding Mr M - love that expression. "This is what we've been waiting for???" I have a picture like that of A holding L for the first time too!

How on earth did it get to be November 30?? It seems like we just moved here -not that we've been here 5 months!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 8 adults, 2 kids and 2 dogs! More food than we could eat and everyone enjoying the kids.



J2 was playing with Miss P and Miss P's new stuffed dog. J2 posed the dog head back and howled like a coyote and Miss P loved it. Well, soon all 8 adults (?) were giggling and howling too. It may be a new Thanksgiving tradition!!

I have not been quilting enough and now I have a list of projects to finish before Christmas! Darn-it! A Thimbleberries panel to quilt for my mom; a big girl quilt for Miss P and a Christmas stocking for Mr M. Oh, and a bunch of Christmas post cards, and some small presents for quilting friends ... oops - this is bad - even for me! Gotta run and get to sewing!!

Remember that old joke where the man is walking around a store with a crying baby - he's saying, "That's okay, Jim, we're almost done here. It's be alright, Jim. Just a little while longer, Jim" A lady came up and complimented him - "how calm you are. You're very good with baby Jim." He said, "Lady, I'm Jim!!!"

Don't panic, doni - remember to breathe!!

4 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

That boy has got quite a head of hair!! They're both darling.

artlady said...

The kids are darling: she's cute and he's handsome. You and Rick must be so pleased. Maybe someday
Bob and

artlady said...

Oops,.... maybe I can complete a thought and a sentence before pushing the "publish" button. I'm trying to do two things at once here and end up not doing either of them very well. Blond moment.
That last sentence should read: Maybe Bob and I will have a couple of these one day.

swooze said...

I am in the same boat. I have two lap quilts and a queen size to quilt in time for Christmas. Yikes!