Monday, March 16, 2020

The first UFO Finish!! (and the crowd goes wild!)


A very old pattern, but always popular in my crowd!  I've made many of these over the years.  These 3 little fishies are going to the Habitat Garden Tour/Auction.

Next up - my Spring Challenge.  The guild challenge is to donate a half yard of that season's fabric.  Something that feels, or reminds you of spring. Our fearless leader takes it all home and then cuts it, mixes it up, and gives back a packet of fabrics.  You have to use all of them, on the front! but you can add whatever fabrics work for you.

My challenge was inspired by a Pinterest photo I saved who knows how long ago!  That's the best part of Pinterest - use it as a personal scrapbook!!  So many ideas all in one place.  Granted it's a big space with that many boards and pins, but easier than looking through my sewing room for some idea!!!

Hope to get the binding on tonight!  But here is a little sneak preview ...  


I'm not saying I was feeling a little 'cabin fever' while doing this ... but I kept circling and circling in closer and closer.  The name is "Quarantine Spring"!

Let's hope I won't need a "Quarantine Summer" project next!!

Stay safe and QUILT ON!  

No comments: