Friday, March 20, 2020

If we must, we must




Self Quarantine is so much easier without children and home schooling!  Although DH is wandering around because there are NO SPORTS!  But still time to get a LOT done.  But first I had to ‘find’ my sewing space.  I was in Japan in January, then went to two retreats in February.  Our Guild retreat and Finishing School (which I head).  I hadn’t really unpacked sewing stuff from ANY of them!

AND I collected all 2019 ModSquad projects for the Library display, which didn’t happen!  I still have all those projects neatly piled on the twin bed.

I am chair of our QOV group.  So I have 4 tops and backs registered for Longarming but that’s been suspended for the time being.  So they are still here, plus my own QOVs in different stages of finishing.

I couldn’t resist - I took a picture when the room was at it’s rock-bottom worst ever.  It was when I was adding a binding to the QOV.  There was no room, it keep pulling away from me - so I had to empty the ironing board and place it to hold the Quilt.



View from the door


View from the design board



Top of the single bed!!

I can actually hear my Mom turning in her grave!!  She always told us our house should be clean enough to be featured in a magazine.  Is there a Hoarders publication???  LOL!

But of course, I worked on it today, between 3 loads of wash!  Stay tuned to tomorrow, see what my WORKING space looks like!!!  Still an over abundance of supplies, but at least room to move about!

No comments: