Saturday, March 21, 2020

International Quilt Day is TODAY!

Usually we would get together and sew to our little hearts desire!  But not this year.  Someone came up with the idea of hanging a quilt at your house where someone could see it.  Spread the patchwork!!  

I also wrote to my family and asked them to wrap themselves in their favorite quilt and post it!  Let’s see if their favorite is my favorite too!!!

Here’s my quilt hanging off our balcony.  Hello Fishing boats!!  Surfers! And Highway 101 Travelers!



More to come!

Old quilt and old UFO!

 

My quilt hanging in Panama City - yep, 12th floor!!


PB's quilt hanging along 101




Even Meg has a favorite quilt!


Miss P loves the quilt we tied, using a Anthropology shower curtain!


Mr M - there are 2 quilts that have polka dot backs ... he doesn't have to share with the Dalmatian!


The Panama gang - they pared down to just 3 quilts when they moved.  After all, it averages 70 degrees year round!


No comments: