Thursday, July 2, 2020

Holiday Weekend - covid style!


As I was walking to my parking place this week.  Yep, walking the gauntlet on my way to the pool.  I took this quick picture with my phone.  I don't know why it appeals to me ... but something about the angles, and the juxtaposition of the buildings just interests me.  I see an art project in my future!?!

                 

We're supposed to be winding down on our re-roofing project, yet 4 of the 6 buildings had ladders up and guys on the roofs!

I talked to our manager today and he estimates (hopefully) an August finishing date!  ARRRG!  The roofers are very nice, polite but apparently slow! And everyone here is worn to the nubs!  My car has been covered in sawdust since the beginning of March! During the two weeks I was presenting QOVs ... I had to park a block away, to be sure of being able to get out as needed.  Stomping over to my car, hands full, twice or three times a day. It got really really old!  But so am I!?!

Wishing everyone a Happy Stay-at-home(!) 4th.  
Remember it's patriotic to wear a mask and social distance!  
Stay safe!

No comments: