Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Review of Quick Ship: Small Plastic Folding Table with Adjustable Legs

I saw a table like this at our retreat and thought "Wait a minute! That might be just what I need to lower my portable sewing machine with it's 'table' to my diningroom table height when I'm working on large projects."

Then N - our local 'go-to, git-r-dun' gal found this table on the web for me! Okay, I may have been whining about not finding what I saw ... LOL! DH let me get it for myself for Christmas!

The only 'drawback' is that it adjusts height at 1/2 inches and of course my diningroom table height is at 1/4 inch increment. But I like to tip my machine toward me so putting itty-bitty blocks under the back legs of the table fixes that 1/4 inch difference.

I did a review for the company and at the end they said "we can blog this for you!" Well, cool!!!

Originally submitted at CSN Supply

Correll Quick Ship-Standard Blow-Molded Plastic Folding Tables with Adjustable Legs are perfect for any occasion. Lightweight and extremely easy to handle, these durable folding tables are great for indoor or outdoor use. Terrific option for schools or companies alike.


This table great for machine quilting!

By Nebraska Quilter in Oregon from Newport Oregon on 12/31/2009

4out of 5

Pros: Nice Finish, Good Surface Area, Adaptable, Sturdy, Attractive Design, Good Height

Best Uses: Quilting

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper
It works really well. I love being able to adjust the height of this table - I line it up with my sewing machine at the height of my dining room table creating a large surface to support quilts as I machine quilt them. It's great! It folds and stores easily. It's light enough that I can set up and tear down without back strain.

(legalese)

No comments: