Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Needless to say, of course, I'm still up to my eyebrows in sewing Christmas projects. But I wanted to share our Christmas letter with you. My letters and cards went out last week. My decorations went up too! But you can hardly see the tree for the piles of sewing on the dining room table! I miss my sewing room - and this time of year - so does R!!

R went to the grocery store yesterday and came home with 2 new tvs! And he complains about me not sticking to the list! LOL! He's on his way to A's house today to deliver one. So I have 24 hours to get this mess done and straightened up! [And here I am, playing on the computer!]

Yesterday was fun watching the ocean. It was fairly clear and there must be a booty call for the sea lions! They were swimming south. We watched 2-5 of them at a time swim by for over two hours. They are so big! Weight can be 600 lbs for the ladies and over 1,000 for the guys! So-yes, you can easily spot them swimming!

Miss P was a little scattered at gymnastics last week. Interrupting and wanting to try everything else in the room ... what can I say - she's THREE! On the way home, mommy had to have 'the talk' with her. "You know, Miss P, Santa can see you. He knows if you're paying attention to your teacher and following directions." After a moment of shocked silence in the backseat, she heard a little voice saying, "Oh oh!"

Happy Holidays from the Boyds

December continues to sneak up, even when retired. I’m still quilting – enjoying the guild here, which is very active. This summer I started taking free art classes. I’ve always wanted to be able to draw. R plays golf as much as he can. He joined a ‘traveling league’ this year and enjoys playing throughout central Oregon. Trust me - the traveling trophy is no prize to display!

Miss P is now 3 and Mr M is 1! We love seeing what they will come up with next! Mr M started walking and Miss P started gymnastic classes – let the adventures begin!

A & J2’s wedding is set for next July. We’re all looking forward to the celebration. And Miss P gets to be a flower girl!



Wishing you the best in 2010

No comments: