Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day to one and all!

Happy Mother's Day to those who not only raised their own children, but to those who have mothered others - related or not, full grown or tiny.  For those who have mothered me and have had such an influence in my life.  All who mother their fur coated and 4 legged babies... Male or female, for all who have mothered, this day is for you!  Have a wonderful day, everyone!!  -Bonnie Hunter





We decided to take advantage of a low tide and walk our beach.  Lo and behold - there is no beach!  It's all rocks, more than we have ever seen!


 

 

  

 
  
And lots of "O" rocks.  DE told me "That Oprah, she's copyrighting everything now!!"

Today my computer updated and now - when it 'goes to sleep' I get to see pictures stored on my computer.  There are a lot of quilt pictures - you guessed that, right?  But I've also seen my children, all 4 grandchildren, my mom, my mother-in-law, loads of family.  Happy times!  It's mesmerizing!!  I had to actually force myself to stop it to blog!!  It's been fun to watch it, especially on Mother's Day!!

No comments: