Thursday, September 12, 2013

UFO Finished!! Whoo-hooo!!


Retiring to the Coast was definitely the right move.  That being said - Holiday decorating was always one of my favorite things to do.  Well, in a small condo - if you add one thing, it looks like the whole place exploded and needs to be fixed!!

Christmas seems kind-of glum.  It IS the rainy season by then, that doesn't help!  And our condo is too small for a Christmas tree.  But last year I added a greenery/lights swag to our mantel and I loved it, but it needed new stockings now!!

I finished "Beach Nana" and "Beach Papa" stockings last year and they traveled with us to our family Christmas celebration.  Finally - the grands' stockings are done too!!  Even one for the newest addition born in April!!

I'm in the UFO challenge in Stashbusters Online and believe me, that list moves at the speed of light.  Well, I'm -momentarily at least- at the bottom of the list.  Now for a celebratory hot chocolate!!  Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I used to be on Stashbusters. No UFO Crown for you, huh? Who knows how long it will take me to finish the Block Party Swap Quilt, I have a few others in line too.

cityquilter grace said...

cute stockings doni...and the UFO challenge? that is why i have all these little quilts on hand....to keep me from the throne....LOL